Virtuosity, a Bentley Company, offers powerful software for your offshore structural analysis. Check out these webinars offered live and on-demand to learn how this software can boost your productivity and streamline your offshore workflows.
As naval architects, we must deliver designs encompassing a large swath of disciplines. Our boats, ships, and facilities not only need to look right, but they also need to be engineered to perform right. MAXSURF’s intuitive and graphical modeling software is only part of the solution.
Attend this webinar to learn how the tools in MAXSURF software work together to bring you the best design experience.
Suction bucket foundations are more cost effective than conventional piles because of their ease of installation, higher load capacities, and lower environmental impact. In this webinar, we will show you how the new SACS-PLAXIS Suction Bucket feature provides an efficient framework to analyze nonlinear soil interaction and design of suction buckets.
Live and OnDemand Webinars
- OpenWindPower Floating Platform: An Advanced Solution for the Design of Floating Offshore Wind Turbines
- SACS Fatigue - A Comprehensive Approach for Offshore Installations
- SACS Back to School - Knowing the Unknowns
- The Structural Solution for Moving Structures
- Design Floating Solar Farm with MOSES
- Joint Mesher & Joint Design in SACS
- Expert Talks – Float-over Analysis for Topside Installation
- Structural Integrity Management for Fixed Offshore Platforms
- Non-Linear Soil Modeling and Pile-Soil Interaction in SACS
- Decommissioning Workflow with SACS
- A Brief Introduction of MOSES Executive
- Improve Productivity with SACS Precede
- View more Bentley Offshore webinars