Virtuosity, a Bentley Company, offers powerful software for your offshore structural analysis. Check out these webinars offered live and on-demand to learn how this software can boost your productivity and streamline your offshore engineering workflows for both floating and fixed offshore structures.
Discover how SACS and PLAXIS help with modeling of offshore platforms founded on suction buckets.
OpenWindPower Floating Platform: An Advanced Solution for the Design of Floating Offshore Wind Turbines
Discover OpenWindPower Floating Platform, providing a comprehensive set of capabilities for the design and analysis of floating offshore wind turbines.
Upcoming LIVE WebinarsStay tuned! More live webinars are coming SOON!
On Demand Webinars
Decommissioning & Integrity Assessment
- Analyze Floating Systems with MOSES Executive
- Expert Talks – Float-over Analysis for Topside Installation
- The Structural Solution for Moving Structures
Offshore Structural Analysis & Design
- Design Offshore Structures for Accidental Events
- Análisis y Diseño estructural para Plataformas Marinas - Bentley Systems' SACS
- Structural Analysis with New MOSES Applications
- SACS Pre-Service Series - Lifting and Transportation Analyses
- Offshore Workflow Using SACS and AutoPIPE Interoperability - The Most Accurate Solution for Multidisciplinary Oil & Gas Projects
- Improve Productivity with SACS Precede
- Joint Mesher & Joint Design in SACS
- New SACS-PLAXIS Interface for the Design of Suction Bucket Foundations
- Non-Linear Soil Modeling and Pile-Soil Interaction in SACS
- SACS Back to School - Knowing the Unknowns
- SACS Fatigue - A Comprehensive Approach for Offshore Installations
- Análise de flexibilidade na comunicação com software estrutural offshore. Ferramentas AutoPIPE, STAAD.Pro e SACS
Renewable Energy & Offshore Wind
- Minimizing the Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) in Offshore Wind Using Digital Workflows
- Floating Solar Mooring Design and Analysis in MOSES
- Analyze Floating Systems for Offshore Solar Farm Projects
- Expert Talks: Deep Dive Into Fixed Offshore Wind Platforms Founded on Suction Buckets
- OpenWindPower Floating Platform: An Advanced Solution for the Design of Floating Offshore Wind Turbines