Webinar Series: Concept to Construction
Part 5 - STAAD
Structural Analysis and Design with STAAD
Design your structural projects more efficiently with Bentley’s suite of structural solutions. Ensure a unique source of truth and communicate easily and seamlessly across all stakeholders. Our structural solutions enable full collaboration, leading to an efficient workflow throughout all stages of your structural design.
- Design steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel structures anywhere in the world using included international design codes, regardless of which STAAD option you choose.
- Automatically convert your physical model into an analytical model to streamline your workflow.
Streamline multi-discipline team collaboration through broad interoperability with Bentley desktop, cloud, and mobile applications.
The webinar will cover:
- Data sharing across multiple design teams including the architect (OpenBuildings Designer), through Bentley’s Integrated Structural Modeling (ISM).
- Creating an analytical model from the physical model and analyzing the structure.
- Importing settlement as support displacement load from soil-structure analysis done using PLAXIS (Geotechnical FEA software).
- Optimizing your steel design with STAAD.Pro UI.
- Directly launching RAM Connection from STAAD.Pro for your connection design, including options to optimize using smart connections, generating drawings in DXF format, and detailed reports.
- Designing a two-story concrete structure using Advanced Concrete Design module included in STAAD.Pro Advanced, generate BOQ, design summary, bar bending schedules, and drawings.