As engineers, we get it. Each day, you are faced with an increase in demand for engineering accuracy, contract compliance, and the production of multiple deliverables with strict deadlines. OpenRoads makes your job easier, not harder.
Learn how ONE application provides an integrated solution to design, model, and document road projects complete with survey, utilities, and drainage in a 2D/3D/BIM environment. See how construction documents are generated directly from the design model ensuring accurate, up-to-date deliverables. From the simplest to the most complex projects in the world, OpenRoads Designer provides the tools you need to deliver on time and on budget.
In this webinar, we will showcase:
- The complete project workflow starting from utilizing the survey data through to the generation of project deliverables
- How to easily share data between bridges, drains, roads, and more to create a multidisciplinary composite model
- How to effectively deliver construction documents such as cross-sections and planned profile sheets
- How to adapt to design changes by integrating your design intent into a lively and dynamic design model
- Understanding the Virtuosity licensing model
Sri Rama Krishna
Product Sales Engineer
Virtuosity, A Bentley Company
Sri Rama Krishna is an experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in the CAE/CAD industry. He has total experience of close to 7 years, and currently, working in Bentley Systems India, as a Product Sales Engineer. Sri Rama Krishna started off his career as an Engineer in Bridge Consultancy Industry. As a Product Engineer at Bentley’s Virtuosity, he helps professionals across India solve their complex Structural engineering problems and improve their analysis and design workflows by providing best practices.
Consultant, Civil User Success
Vaibhav Sharma, started his career as a Site Engineer where he supervised execution of projects like Micro Tunneling and Commercial Building constructions. During this brief stint he developed a knack for Infrastructural design and development processes which led him to join a domestic company where while serving for 3 years he learned a lot about designing and grew proficient in infrastructure design products. Joining Bentley in 2018 as Infrastructure Design Consultant, he has been providing on-site coaching and configuration services as well as on-site and virtual training.